The BetStation Wagering Terminal is a standalone operator or customer operated point of sale terminal. All the main peripherals required for self service operation are housed within the base housing of the terminal closest to the customer.
These include a high speed thermal ticket printer, image ticket reader, bill validator, and a customer touch screen LCD. A retractable operator keyboard is located within the base housing.
A Customer Information Terminal (CIT) is the main display unit which is attached to a friction pivot hinge on the base housing. This allows the CIT to be configured for either operator or customer operating modes.
The BetStation is designed for durability, robustness and longevity, using high grade industrial plastic mouldings combined with either steel or aluminium chassis construction.
- High Speed 200 dpi Thermal Printer
- Large diameter (178mm) thermal paper roll
- High Speed Contact Image Scanner
- Bill Validator with 400 note capacity Cash Box
- Customer Touchscreen LCD, mono or color
- Magnetic Card Reader - 3 Track (swipe action)
- Biometric Fingerprint Sensor
- Web Video Camera
- Proximity Sensor
- TV Tuner/ Video Capture
- Internal Ticket Bin