At AmTote, innovation drives us. We strive to create delightful digital experiences in the horse racing and gaming industry. This includes, pari-mutuel and fixed-odds wagering, casino style gaming, event booking and attendance, on-site food ordering, and loyalty and rewards programs.
We are seeking an Entry Level Operator I for our Operations Center/Hub (Computer Operator/Customer Service Helpdesk Rep.), who is seeking a unique career opportunity to work in the challenging world of Real–Time Transaction Processing. Candidates must be able to continuously monitor communication networks and be able to identify situations or data requiring additional attention to reporting the identifiable factors. Some Spanish is preferred but not required.
Company: AmTote International, Inc.
Location: 11200 Pepper Road, Hunt Valley, Maryland 21031
Industry: Gaming Industry/Race Tracks - Computer Software, Entertainment
Opening and shutting down, executing the day-end procedure, monitor ITW traffic-inbound and outbound traffic, verify ITW connections are established at the proper time. Use menus for basic trouble-shooting, monitor communication networks and report issues per reporting guidelines. Support RDC (Race Day Control) operation – provide support for RDC functionality (RDC techs, mutual departments, etc.) Generate ad-hoc reports. Excellent troubleshooting skills, excellent oral and written skills and must be willing to provide 24x7 support, including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Verify program/betpool information for all hub communities. This includes all pertinent data, i.e. commission rates, proper rounding, minimum payouts, minimum bet values, entries, etc.
• Monitor ITW traffic -- inbound and outbound traffic. Verify ITW connections are established at the proper time. Use menus for basic trouble-shooting.
• Monitor error logs and systems alerts, and report errors per reporting guidelines.
• Monitor Communication networks and report issues per reporting guidelines.
• Support RDC operations – Provide support for RDC functionality (RDC techs, Mutuel departments, etc.) Generate ad-hoc reports.
• Verify the accuracy of off-line reporting.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills - excellent oral and written skills - must be willing to provide 24x7 support, including nights, weekends and holidays
• 0 to 1 years’ experience preferred but on the job training provided.
• 1-2 or more in Spanish would be preferred but not required
• Strong math & verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible, and reliable.
• Ability to learn quickly, detailed oriented, take direction, work and communicate effectively with co-workers.
• Ideal candidate must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screening test.
Exposure to computer operations, methods, monitoring networks, customer service and trouble shooting.
Associate’s degree or Technical Certificate in Computer Science or related area (not required) and/or equivalent experience preferred.
Interested Applicants, please submit resume’s to:
firstname.lastname@example.org phone 410-785-5229 fax 410-785-5086