At AmTote, innovation drives us to create dynamic digital experiences in the horse racing and gaming industry. AmTote is the leading technology & services provider to the North American pari-mutuel wagering market, possessing the broadest worldwide hosts integration for commingled pari-mutuel & fixed odds wagering systems. AmTote has aggressively evolved from its longstanding position as the preeminent totalisator company to a full racing & gaming technology, software house, product innovation, and professional services firm. In doing so, AmTote remains dedicated to facilitating the growth and success of the global racing industry for decades to come, through improving technology and developing increasingly innovative products geared toward the modern marketplace.
As a valued Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in helping to drive new analysis in an industry hungry to receive it. If you have a strong attention to detail and are passionate about developing new skills in an exciting and established industry, we want to hear from you.
Company: AmTote International, Inc./PariMAX
Location: 11200 Pepper Road, Hunt Valley, Maryland 21031
The Data Analyst will design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions. Key responsibilities include supporting our internal and external customers by extracting, analyzing and transforming data into actionable business intelligence.
• Assemble and analyze data for business reports, making sure data and calculations are accurate.
• Examine reports to locate and resolve errors.
• Develop reporting to be used by internal stakeholders and external customers.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Support all AmTote reporting channels including implementation, problem solving, and enhancements of those channels.
• Ensure Stakeholder ad Hoc requests are fulfilled as required.
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL etc.) and related reporting packages.
• Advanced proficiency in Excel.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• The ability to take complex concepts and explain them in simple terms.
• Individual must be driven, self-motivated, committed and demonstrate the ability to problem solve in challenging situations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Information Systems, or related field required.
Interested Applicants, please submit resume’s to: Cindy.email@example.com phone 410-785-5157 fax 410-785-5086