At AmTote, innovation drives us. We strive to create delightful digital experiences in the horse racing and gaming industry. This includes, pari-mutuel and fixed-odds wagering, casino style gaming, event booking and attendance, on-site food ordering, and loyalty and rewards programs
Company: AmTote International, Inc.
Location: Hunt Valley, MD
Industry: Gaming Industry/Race Tracks - Computer Software, Entertainment
We need engineers who are looking to use the latest tools and cloud services to deliver an integrated first-class digital experience.
The Front End Developer will join our mobile web team which works primarily on ReactJS, and Google Firebase. We utilize Google Cloud’s Firestore, Redux, and Service Works to build a performant Progressive Web App that offers Native-App like functionality.
● Work on implementing user interfaces for new features on the app with user experience at the forefront.
● Work with integrating RESTFul APIs and microservices that were created for the app and it’s features.
● Partner closely with design and product to craft great product experiences.
● Take full ownership of a feature from conception to launch.
● Participate in peer code reviews and Agile development activities.
● Work closely with QA to ensure quality of the product.
● Practice test-driven development
● Make appropriate development decision to ensure the web app can be white-labeled and localized
● Be a champion for agile development, continuous deployment and integration, elegant design, and teamwork
● Experience building User Interfaces and a detailed understanding of styling using CSS3.
● Experience building web apps for browsers on iOS and Android devices of varying screen sizes.
● Experience in client architecture and performance optimization tools in the mobile space.
● Good debugging and problem solving both individually and in a team.
● Excellent communication, and interaction skills; collaborating in a team environment.
● BS in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ yrs of experience.
Interested Applicants, please submit resume’s to:
email@example.com phone 410-785-5229 fax 410-785-5086