AmTote International, Inc., located in Hunt Valley, MD is a worldwide gaming company and a leader in pari-mutuel wagering systems. PariMAX, a subsidiary of AmTote, is a horse-racing technology company bringing innovative wagering products to new markets. To date, we have successfully built a $4 billion casino-style-wagering product-line driven by historical races. Please see the below links for examples of our games.
Company: AmTote International, Inc./PariMAX
Location: 11200 Pepper Road, Hunt Valley, Maryland 21031
Industry: Gaming Industry/Race Tracks - Computer Software
We are seeking an intermediate Unity Game Programmer responsible for building casino style games. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement new game features, work closely with artists, sound engineers, and other programmers on design elements, maintain code quality, and establish effective development pipelines to integrate assets.
• Implement compelling new game features
• Work with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate assets
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Work closely with a self-sufficient team to design effective gameplay elements, such as animation sequences, interfaces, mechanics, and effects.
• 3+ years of experience with professional software game development in Unity
• Excellent C# programming skills for game development
• Strong collaboration skills, working side-by-side with other disciplines involved in the game development
• Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
• Self-motivated and passionate about developing high-quality games
• Desire for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Familiarity with common graphical pipelines
• Familiarity with casino slot design patterns
• Proven track record of shipped titles developed in the Unity engine
• Experience working in a cross functional Agile team
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Game Programming, or equivalent
Interested Applicants, please submit resume’s to:
Amanda.Bridgeforth@amtote.com phone 410-785-5229 fax 410-785-5086