AmTote International, located in Hunt Valley, MD is a worldwide gaming company (Gambling, Gaming Industry/Race tracks – Computer Software, Entertainment), and a leader in on-line wagering systems. We are seeking a strong, highly motivated Product Owner to lead our pari-mutuel pricing engine product.
Are you passionate about pari-mutuel rules reviewing/modeling and payout calculations? How about betting tournaments and new ways to wager on horse racing? Do you have a vision for the next big pool and are you ready to support and measure your decisions with data? If so, we have the job for you!
Company: AmTote International, Inc.
Location: Hunt Valley, MD
Industry: Gaming Industry/Race Tracks - Computer Software, Entertainment
The Product Manager is the professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a software Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop expert knowledge on all pari-mutuel price calculation rules supported by AmTote
• Understand new regulatory and customer price calculation requests
• Write acceptance tests for existing and future pricing rules
• Build a new pricing engine that enables non-engineers to create/add/change pricing rules
• Work with business owners and customers to propose innovative pricing rules and other legal wagering experiences.
• Build tournament models and engine
• Investigate and build new and innovative ways to wager on horse racing.
Product Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide vision and direction to your team and stakeholders from ideation to delivery
• Incorporate feature requests into the product roadmap
• Groom and prioritize the backlog
• Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
• Set sprint goals
• Plan releases and upgrades
• Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
• Keep track of industry trends and competitor products
• Work with Business Owners to assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, features, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Requirements and Qualifications
• Familiarity with pari-mutuel pricing
• Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
• Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
• Superior excel or modelling experience.
• Team spirit with outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker with a vision
• Attention to detail
Education and Work Experience Requirements
BSc in Math, Computer Science or Engineering
2+ years of work experience.
Interested Applicants, please submit resume’s to:
Cindy.email@example.com phone 410-785-5157 fax 410-785-5086