At AmTote, innovation drives us to create delightful digital experiences in the horse racing and gaming industry. This includes, pari-mutuel and fixed-odds wagering, casino style gaming, event booking and attendance, on-site food ordering, and loyalty and rewards programs.
As a valued Scrum Master, you will have the opportunity to make a difference every day as you help to lead our organizational Agile transformation. If you have strong attention to detail and are passionate about influencing change as a servant leader, we want to hear from you. At AmTote, you will work with smart, passionate people every day.
Company: AmTote International, Inc./PariMAX
Location: 11200 Pepper Road, Hunt Valley, Maryland 21031
Positions: Hunt Valley, MD
The Scrum Master supports one or more delivery teams within a fast-paced product development environment. This role is intended to help agile teams achieve their goals as high performing units, creating a culture of self-organization, continuous improvement, and consistent delivery of software. The Scrum Master facilitates clear communication, escalates risks, and proactively removes impediments.
• Motivate your team to follow agile processes and ceremonies through coaching and facilitation
• Assess team performance
• Help set realistic SMART objectives for feature and sprint delivery timeframes
• Identify and help mitigate program and team level risks/impediments
• Track and monitor team’s progress toward program and sprint objectives via Agile Progress Reporting Charts (e.g. Burndown Charts) and deliver input to status reports as required by the Release Train Engineer.
• Work with program leaders to adopt and grow SAFe culture, mindset and processes
• 3+ years of experience serving as a Scrum Master required
• 5+ years of experience with technical work
• Experience with using requirements management tools, including JIRA or Azure DevOps (TFS) required
• Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor team members in Agile Methodologies
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem-solving skills
• Agile experience/knowledge of key Agile techniques, including SAFe, Kanban, Lean and Scrum
• Horse Racing/ Sports Enthusiast
• Understanding of pari-mutuel wager types
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related STEM field preferred
• Certified Scrum Master
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification preferred
Interested Applicants, please submit resume’s to:
email@example.com phone 410-785-5252 fax 410-785-5086