TERMINAL TECHNICIANS (part-time Seasonal)
(Training will be provided)
At AmTote, innovation drives us. We strive to create delightful digital experiences in the horse racing and gaming industry. This includes, pari-mutuel and fixed-odds wagering, casino style gaming, event booking and attendance, on-site food ordering, and loyalty and rewards programs.
Company: AmTote International, Inc.
Location: Harrington Raceway, 18500 S Dupont Hwy, Harrington, DE
Industry: Gaming Industry/Race Tracks - Computer Software, Entertainment
Positions: Seasonal Terminal Technician
Salary: $13.00 per hour
Work Hours: Hours vary – including weekends and holidays
Provides on-site, hands-on technical ability and operating skills required to maintain AmTote's wagering equipment, ensuring efficient and satisfactory service to the customer, working in a live and non-live racing environment.
• Assists with repair and operations of wagering system and/or all other peripheral equipment or systems associated with AmTote's service.
• Troubleshoots and repairs all equipment associated with AmTote's service.
• Constructive interaction with AmTote customers and co-workers in a high-pressure environment, geared towards all aspects of AmTote service operations.
• Follow AmTote safety procedures
0-6 months experience preferred but not required.
• Good understanding of PC operating systems.
• Basic mechanical knowledge.
• Good understanding of basic electrical principles and circuitry.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Physical ability to lift and carry 50 pounds, and to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
High School or Trade School.
Interested Applicants, we are filling positions immediately, please submit Resume to: