ProV3000e Self-Service Terminal
The ProV3000e is AmTote's dedicated self-service modular terminal, providing the most advanced self-service capabilities in the industry.
Based on AmTote's proven and extremely successful Pro-series terminal suite, the ProV3000e series incorporates the latest in hardware and software technologies, as well as leading edge design engineering and human ergonomic factors. Most importantly, the ProV3000e is engineered to withstand the daily rigors of the high-volume wagering transaction arena, by providing the most efficient, reliable and maintainable design and critical internal components.
The self-service wagering interface supports the ability for the patron to select between the enhanced classic view and information-rich display configurations.
Full service traditional cash-based wagering (currency, ticket, or voucher) and the increasingly popular comprehensive account wagering and cashless BetCard models are supported.
High-resolution color graphics provide a rich display for all functions, and customizable branding and advertising ability. Large 17" screen size allows for tall sharp fonts and large patron touch zones. Easy-to-read on screen instructions, combined with programmable visual "cloud" prompts and audio prompts help to guide and train patrons through the wagering process quickly and move the line along -- while also allowing experienced patrons fast response.
Intelligent wagering software "smart client" capability includes detailed wager collection prompting, presentation, on-screen ticket simulation, and dynamic updating bet cost during wager entry.
Additional features include:
- Extremely responsive, reliable and accurate touchscreen interface.
- Player tracking / account card service
- Expansion slot PCI or PC104 controller board
- Significant storage memory for media graphics and optional advertising
- Audio sound system can be optionally activated from the central system, with audio feedback acknowledging the touch screen selection to reinforce user confidence
- Stores as many as 500 cashed or cancelled receipts within the terminal in self-service mode.
- Options include Biometric sensor, proximity sensor, web cam or similar devices that can be connected via USB.