Wireless Wagering Terminals
AmTote provides a variety of off-the-shelf wireless terminals. By doing so, this ensures our customers the continued ability to take advantage of the very latest in wireless technology. We support a variety of products such as Symbol and HP iPAQ. It is our company’s belief that more and more of the future of betting will be through wireless self-service products. By providing this to our customers, AmTote's customers stay ahead of the game. Our wireless Account and Walkaround terminals employ the following features:
- Windows CE and Pocket PC devices provide a broad suite of modern, portable, color display terminals with industry proven processing power and reliability.
- AmTote teller and self-service software is common across all product platforms including the wireless suite. Walkaround on-screen teller keys closely emulate actual full travel keyboard at traditional 'windowed' terminals. This provides for operation consistency and unified training among all terminals, and a complete mature feature set.
- Lightweight tablets with large sized color screens make for easy to carry units and strain free reading. Coupled with long lasting, easy to change lithium ion batteries, users can roam throughout the entire enterprise for a complete program or use the AC adapter for uninterrupted play.
- Rugged portable thermal printers for our Walkaround application with easy to change paper and independent lithium ion battery, prints vivid tickets with barcodes that can be read by any AmTote terminal.
- Also for our Walkaround application we use an attached laser scanner that reads Code39 barcodes quickly and reliably, and provides for convenient cashing and canceling of tickets.